Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grownup Life

So my name is Kyle. I am 23 years old, a husband, and a father of a 6 year old. I have a pretty boring life all told. I go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch tv, and go to sleep. I was not willingly thrust into my adult life but nevertheless I enjoy it immensely. My life has been a roller coaster of emotions and at times I thought that things were going to overwhelm me. I found out at 16 that I was going to be a father. I got married at 22 to the woman that I have been dating since 18.
 I am living the life of a 30 year old at 23. For some reason I can't imagine my life as anything else than it is right now. Don't get me wrong, there were times that I thought what it would be like to not have a family, or responsibilities. But when I really get down to it my life is exactly what I want of it. I really do love my life. In My Grownup Life I am going to endeavor to post about the ups and downs of married life and the responsibilities of having a family and all the menial things in between while dealing with still being in my early twenties. I know that I don't have the hardest life but things haven't been easy either. I'm sure that this will not interest most people out there and who knows if I will post on a regular basis but we will see. Well talk to y'all later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grownup Life © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates