Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nothing Much

Well nothing really going on the last couple of days. Spent a good amount of time with Lisa and the Bean on Monday night. She got all sleepy and fell asleep till after one in the morning and then went home because of no cigarettes.

Today all I did was go to work, which wasn't very long. It wasn't all that bad but I was really tired after getting home. Found out this afternoon that Carissa found an apartment. That's really great for her. She wants to take Isaac on Saturday which I understand but I would think that having a six year old under foot while trying to move would be a tad difficult. But then again what do I know? I took a shower and then fell asleep on the couch until 7:30. I have just been really tired lately. Working two hours one day and then six the next and four the next and so on makes it difficult to get used to any work schedule and makes me really tired.

Watched the new episode of House on Hulu. Hulu really is the best damn site ever. Then me and the wife watched the new episode of Glee. I then watched some of my shows on Hulu and the wife watched Criminal Minds. Well thats about all except for posting on here. TTYL.
Here's some pics of the Kid. Just cause I love him so




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grownup Life © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates