Saturday, April 24, 2010

The last couple of days

Well it's been a couple of days since my first post. Let me catch you up.
Friday:
I went to work. It was a crappy day. Got to work about 9 and only worked till 1:30. I wish it had been a longer day cause I will only have about 24 hours this week. Work has been really slow lately, I have only been averaging about 25 hours a week which really sucks. So anyway, we left Merrimac, which is one of our apartment complexes, and sat in about an hour of traffic.
Me and Katelynn got to my parents house and unloaded the truck and then she sat around shooting the breeze with my parents. We were just about to leave when I realized that I had the key to a live-in unit... I called up the maintenance director Rob and asked him if I could wait until Monday to bring it back but lo and behold it was the only key in the complex that didn't have a duplicate. So after figuring out what we were doing for the night Kate, Alexis, Isaac, Emily and I all piled in the car to take the ride down to Merrimac to return the key. Luckily, Rob wasn't mad and actually found it funny, glad that he did cause none of us did and now i owe Kate $5 for gas as a result. So we left there and went to Kate's house and ate a dinner of beef brisket and tater tots. Needless to say Lex and I were still mad hungry after eating over there. When we left there we went over to the Geer house to jump on the trampoline. We had fun as we usually do. I found that I couldn't jump for that long because I had hurt my ankle at work earlier in the day. After leaving there we came home and relaxed. Sent the kid to bed and I watched a movie while Lex played on the internet. I watched Pandorum. It really wasn't too bad. Certainly not as bad as the critics say that it was but then again I am a die hard sci-fi fan.
I went to bed really late.
Saturday:
I got up late as per usual for a Saturday. Of course Lex was upset because she also slept late. It was my fault as usual. Lol. Pretty much had a quiet day today. Lex relaxed in the bath while I played Modern Warfare. Then I made lunch which consisted of chicken sandwiches and mashed potatoes that I made myself. I coated the chicken in bread crumbs and herbs and then pan fried them. As Lisa would say they were bangin! Then  we had more relaxing along with trying to figure out how to rearrange the living room to maximize living space. Unfortunately there is something on every wall that can't be covered up so we are very limited in what we can do. Oh well, hopefully we will be able to get our loveseats soon and be able to actually do what we want. Lisa called up to say that she was coming over with Ian.
Yea! I like my little nephew/godson. He really is just the cutest thing. She is here right now about to go over to 7-11 with Lex. Well that is pretty much all for now. I will hopefully post later. I really hope I can keep up with this blog. Well see you all later. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Grownup Life © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates